Your latest culinary masterpiece is reaching a crucial stage, but that all-important utensil or vital ingredient is nowhere to be found. You've checked all the places it should be (not to mention a few that it shouldn't) without success. If only everything in a kitchen could be instantly at hand. Well, now it can! From Cutlery to storage jars, recycling bins to root veg, or clever storage solutions create a place for everything. Out of sight, but never out of mind.
Oven Area Kitchen Storage
1. Wine glass holders and bottle racks let you keep things within easy reach.
2. Angled base units offer a stylish design option and handy storage place.
3. Stainless steel or glass splashbacks offer a modern alternative to tiles.
4. Make the most of every space with an oven housing with plinth drawer.
5. Range of stylish wooden cutlery trays, plate racks and storage accessories.
6. Pull-out baskets provide easy access to your tins, packets and jars.
Sink Area Kitchen Storage
1. Recycling bins allow you to sort your waste away out of sight.
2. Include a towel rail and tray space in your kitchen design.
3. A chrome midway rail and accessories provide a handy storage place.
4. Sink units have a metallic liner to protect the cabinet from messy bottles.
5. Combine shelving and lighting with a stylish illuminated shelf.
6. Keep plugs tucked neatly out of sight with this clever pop up socket.